[C320-list] Solar Panel On Dodger?

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Tue Dec 19 14:49:12 PST 2023

 I hold my 2 Approx 100W flexible Solar panels onto my Bimini canvas with 6 circular rare earth magnet pairs per panel that have a hole through into which I inserted screws and nuts to attach to the panels.  some thing like this. See Extreme Power Rare Earth Cup Magnets,1.26 inch Diameter, Industrial Strength Round Base Neodymium Magnets,95 lbs Holding Force, Pack of 8 : Amazon.ca: Home
Ken Geiger2000 #765 Northern Dream