[C320-list] Is it or isn't it time for a new avenue

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 16:20:27 PST 2023

 Marlo.  Every year for the last five years is the year I am going to quit racing and sell the boat.  Why I don’t is a mystery.  I too am retired and now alone and at 86 have little sea legs left but I am also fortunate to have a crew who all have sailboats, one in the Caribbean so I don’t lack for companions or sailing opportunities.  I think the reason is because of all the great moments and memories locked in that 32 feet of boat.  As I get ready to pay the slip fee and think about the spring boat work, 1995 aging engine, sagging cushions and other 27 year old systems I am again thinking about how this is the year I sell the boat.