[C320-list] PSS question

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 14:15:12 PST 2023

Hi Dick,
Interesting idea.   I think you can only guarantee that water introduced into the exhaust mixer will go overboard if the engine is running.  If the engine is off it will (with enough time and flow) fill up the exhaust hoses, the muffler and eventually the engine.  But, maybe I'm overthinking it....
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California