[C320-list] PSS question

Cheryl Dahl dahls2017 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 15:22:26 PST 2023

Hugh ,
I ran mine inside aft engine cover as high as I could get it and installed
a made of the mist hydronic air bleed on the end .
The air bleed will allow air out if no liquid level is present. If the
water level rises in the vent hose the floating ball in the air bleed will
seal it off .
Cheers
Steve Dahl
Sans Souci #412