[C320-list] Strange coating

Charles Holbrook charlesholbrook at ymail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:36:22 PST 2023

 Het Chuck and Michael:
I too am a freshwater C320 in Lake Erie.  Annually, I treat the bottom with VC 17.  Sometimes I need to sand a blister here and there but have never treated the bottom with anything but VC 17.  I have had the boat for 7 years and have never done any bottom treatment but VC 17 right over top of the sanded areas. Should I be painting the bottom on the spots I have sanded off?
Charlie