[C320-list] Strange coating

Charles Holbrook charlesholbrook at ymail.com
Fri Jan 6 01:13:15 PST 2023

 Thanks Chuck!
    On Thursday, January 5, 2023 at 06:10:53 PM EST, Chuck Mueller <katchu at chartermi.net> wrote:

 Charles – It’s probably a good idea to use some sort of barrier coat if you are sanding off blisters.  Otherwise you just get moisture back into the fiberglass and a new blister emerges.  Interprotect 2000 and Pettit Protect are two good choices.  Expensive, but they work really well.  Put on a few costs before overcoating with VC-17

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI

Message: 3