[C320-list] Raymarine Evolution EV-100 Wheel Autopilot

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 10 16:40:25 PST 2023

For anyone who is interested, this link talks about what I was trying to explain in my earlier post.

Under normal conditions with properly set sails, the autopilot should only be making minor course adjustments.  In rough conditions, you should be at the wheel anyway to anticipate and deal with problems as they arise.

https://www.sailingworld.com/how-to-find-balance/

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone