[C320-list] Companionway doors

mseyler at cox.net mseyler at cox.net
Wed Jan 11 18:55:36 PST 2023

Jerry,

My 320 had a set of teak doors on it when I bought it, and I really like them much better than hatch boards.  They look a lot like the doors in the photos at this website: https://cruisingconcepts.com/companionway-doors/.  I don't know what their prices are like.

A dock neighbor of mine had Zarcor doors on his C34, and like them.  According to their website (here: https://www.zarcor.com/products/c-doors/orderForm.php), they aren't cheap, starting around $1,100 and up.

Hope this helps.

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality,
Catalina 320, #232