[C320-list] Member's Posts

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Mon Jan 16 09:26:07 PST 2023

I continually find postings from the list in my junk folder, and no amount of tinkering seems to work to get around it. My guess is that the email system being used by the association is also used by spammers, which results in any messages being flagged.

Too bad. I think it has cut way into the amount of discussion that goes on.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.