[C320-list] Replacement for Raymarine autohelm

B. Stumpp bstumpp at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 13:31:52 PDT 2023

The belt in my autohelm frayed this past week and I'm looking to purchase a
replacement belt.

My receipt from back in 2002 says "Raymarine ST4000 Plus MK-I Wheel Pilot".

My unit is gray, not black.

Assuming there were different models, I have seen things like D169, ST4000
(no Plus specified), MK-II, etc.

Also saw a note saying " If your unit has the Gray Housing the D169 belt
will NOT fit".

Also saw "MK-1 = old version black housing.  The MK1 version has a black
wheel drive ring,

therefore it fits units with BLACK housing cover only."

As I said above, mine is the MK-1 with the gray housing so very confusing.

Anyone have information on the correct belt to purchase?

Bruce Stumpp

Adventure, #647

Frog Mortar Creek, Maryland