[C320-list] Replacement for Raymarine autohelm

Melissa&Larry Leibman theleibmans at verizon.net
Sun Jul 2 09:39:58 PDT 2023

 Looks like the url got stripped. Lets see if this works any better (if not it is at polybelt.com just search for D169)
https://shop.polybelt.com/products/d169-raymarine-autopilot-autohelm-drive-belt-mk1?_pos=1&_sid=b4f55a321&_ss=r

    On Sunday, July 2, 2023 at 12:36:16 PM EDT, Melissa&Larry Leibman <theleibmans at verizon.net> wrote:

 Bruce,
I ordered the below for Easy Going back in 2015 to have on board as a spare. As coincidence would have it, I discovered my belt had frayed a couple of weeks ago and finally replaced it. Seemed to be a good fit and for the moment seems to have addressed a recent tendency of my clutch to "de-clutch" unintentionally. Although I've read about this problem, I had not experienced it until recently. We will see if the belt switch may have helped with that over the summer.

D169 Toothed gear BELT for AUTOHELM RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT

|  |  |

|  |
D169 Toothed gear BELT for AUTOHELM RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT

D169 RAYMARINE BELT for AUTOHELM RAYTHEON AUTOPILOT AT5 750

|  |  |

|  |
D169 Toothed gear BELT for AUTOHELM RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT

D169 RAYMARINE BELT for AUTOHELM RAYTHEON AUTOPILOT AT5 750

Kind regards,
Larry and Melissa LeibmanEasy Going Hull 609