[C320-list] Do I keep my boat or not

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Sun Jul 9 11:38:52 PDT 2023

I'm nearly 70. Even though my wife doesn't like the money the boat costs, the bigger fear for her is that I would be underfoot all day if I didn't have a boat to fiddle around with.

I suppose the question, Marko, is how you would spend your time that is now spent on the boat.

If you would be locked up at home watching tv, it's a bad idea.

If you would find it more fun to volunteer or golf or something, that's an option. The idea is to do whatever you find enjoyable.

Me, I take a few trips every year. But most of my time is day sailing on Tampa Bay, music on, beer in hand, watching the dolphins and birds.

I can't think of a better way to spend an afternoon.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone