[C320-list] Do I keep my boat or not

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Sun Jul 9 14:21:34 PDT 2023

As the 79 year old Commodore of this association, I would like to thank you for the wise and empathetic counsel that you so readily share! Jack Brenden, I may find myself in the Tampa area this winter. I will have to look you up. Summer is well underway in the PNW. I am planning on a month long cruise into Canadian waters, possibly alone a good part of the time.

Thanks again!
Joe Grande
Whisper #772

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device