[C320-list] Berth light

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Mon Jul 10 12:52:46 PDT 2023

Hello Tom. Joe Grande here. My #772 only has 1 breaker for cabin lights. There are 3 Festoon bulbs on each side. The 3 position dip switch on the fixture illuminates either the 2 clear lights on the sides, while the other position lights the red bulb for night vision. There are at least 2 lengths/sizes of Festoons. Clean any corrosion off of the light probes and give it a shot. Should work. GOOD LUCK!

Joe Grande
Commodore
Whisper #772

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device