[C320-list] Cabin Light problems

wdoc1 at aol.com wdoc1 at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 13:17:24 PDT 2023

 Piggy backing onto this thread....on my boat the V-berth and other cabin lights work fine, but the one over the refrigerator does not. I replaced the bulb, then the fixture without success, then identified a wire with frayed insulation at the forward end of the lazarette. As it goes forward, presumably to this light fixture, the wiring is tightly wedged between the headliner and deck...I'm afraid to try to pull new wire through and have the old wire snap...any suggestions?
Bill McConnellDiversion #714 2000