[C320-list] Berth light

David Tolmie dave at bodhitech.org
Mon Jul 10 14:33:37 PDT 2023

FWIW, in Klahanie, hull #963—also a 2004, the v-berth lights are on the *cabin
lights* switch panel the same as every other light. I'm not aware of any
other breaker. As others have said, it's probably necessary to take a
multimeter—or even the leads from a known good bulb—to the wires feeding
the lamps to see whether 12v is getting to the fixture or not.

-David Tolmie
Klahanie #963
Port Townsend, WA