[C320-list] Berth light

Cheryl Dahl dahls2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 20:30:07 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,
Timely topic for me as well.
I have 97 #412 and my starboard V berth light works intermittently.
My panel switch marked cabin lights feeds power to the two V berth lights
and the two aft cabin lights.
The other night the admiral and I spent the night aboard. I turned on both
rocker switches on the forward dome lights and only the port side came on .
When we turned in for the night I flipped the rocker switch on the port
side and didn’t think about the starboard one. I woke up in the middle of
the night and the damn starboard light was on !
I’m going to pull the fixture next time I’m there and check the wiring .
Steve Dahl
#412 Sans Souci