[C320-list] Refrigerator install suggestions

Paul Hetherington paul at heth.ca
Thu Jul 13 21:16:47 PDT 2023

Dave,

Sorry for the slow response. Finished project and headed out the door for a
drive across Canada. Long story.

So we followed your advice (and that of others) and replace the cold
machine condenser and evaporator with a Nova cool version of both.

I had a helper and the install went without a hitch, with the biggest issue
being the replacement evaporator came without mounting holes (standard?)
and we were a bit redicind to create our own given the chance of puncture.
But with fingers crossed we went ahead with no issues.

New unit is a little better on power and much quieter.

Thanks a again for the encouragement. It was the right call for sure.

...from my mobile...
Paul Hetherington
hull 155, 1994