[C320-list] Looking to purchase a 320: model years to avoid?

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 07:05:53 PDT 2023

My boat has the Perkins Perama M30 diesel.  I will not try to say all parts are readily available, but have done a good amount of work on the engine and there are some very good parts resources.  I had great success using a source in Great Britain that has great prices and super response https://www.parts4engines.com/perkins-perama-m30-parts/  Their prices (including fast shipping beat domestic prices for items I needed.
Trans Atlantic Diesels in Virginia also is a very good resource https://www.tadiesels.com/
Dave  Hupe

1994 C320  #32
Holland,  MI