[C320-list] Water/moisture bottom of head bulkhead

Joe Grande joe_grande at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 21:25:06 PDT 2023

Good evening, Jeff. My #772 of course is not of the shallow bilge, but I have serviced my sump pump, which on my newer model is mounted behind the angled wall behind the toilet. My path was to cut a rectangular hole in that panel to access the pump. After working on the pump and reinstalling it, I covered it with a larger piece of Starboard.
As to the source of the water, I would clean the sump filter. I  have discovered another method of access which I used to replace the head faucet. Remove the 2 flop out compartments on the bulkhead behind the stateroom door. I have to assume the shower pan is dry?

Joe Grande
320IA Commodore

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device