[C320-list] Nonskid gel coat

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Fri Jun 2 08:56:18 PDT 2023

Ya, that was going to be my approach as well if I can’t find a manufactured source.

I’ve done some gel coat repair on previous boats and what makes it difficult is that the gel coat color changes from wet to dry.  I’d do some testing on a throw away surface to see what your mix looks like dry before patching your boat.  I’ll let you know if I come up with a magic recipe.

Michael Leschisin

Wild Blue Yonder
Menominee, MI