[C320-list] Raymarine Autopilot

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Sat Jun 3 06:28:01 PDT 2023

Another potential weak point is the plug into the electric motor at the wheel.

When I installed my EV 100, the autopilot could get overwhelmed. I eventually rebuilt the plug, and all was fine.

Raymarine used crappy connectors on it.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone