[C320-list] Anchor Windless (maybe replace)

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 5 11:38:48 PDT 2023

Hi Scott:

Same situation here. The Maxwell vw10 seems to be a drop-in replacement at $1,900 at Defender.

Summer is day sailing time in Florida due to the heat, so I'm waiting for a fall sale somewhere to bring down the price a little.

My wife keeps telling me I'm too damn old to be pulling up the anchor by hand ...

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone