[C320-list] Need to replace motor mounts and Catalina factory contact

windswept at stx.rr.com windswept at stx.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 06:22:23 PDT 2023

I need to replace the rear motor mounts on WindSwept 1995 #246.  I have
reviewed the discussion list and see some good information but nothing that
addresses my question.  I have the Westerbeke 30B.  On #246 there is an
adapter plate between the bottom of the engine mount and the fiberglass
engine bed.   It is about 1/8 inch thick.  It is a little difficult to
describe, but if your boat has it you will understand.  I think this might
be unique to a few hulls with the Westerbeke.    So has any else encountered
this?   What is the best contact (with phone number) to call at Catalina to
ask about this?

Thanks in advance.

Larry Frank

WindSwept