[C320-list] [C320- Fresh water leak

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 17:39:01 PDT 2023

Yep ... aware of the bottom hose issue for the propane tank. It is not set up well to drain water but that was never a contributer to bilge water for me.  However, the upper edge seal around the propane "pan" that I fixed really had leakefreelly.
Thanks,  Dave Hupe
1994  C320 #32
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 4:36 PM, Doug Treff via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Dave - also check the drain line for the propane pan. It should drain freely overboard. You should never have water collecting in the pan - that means any leaking propane is also trapped as it is heaver than air. My drain line had a thru-hull with a screen that was badly clogged, causing the pan to fill up and drip down int the boat.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us