[C320-list] THANKS Re: Rebedding forward trapezoidal hatch

Mike Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Wed Jun 14 12:59:23 PDT 2023

To all the 320 people who responded to my request, a huge thank you.
Very helpful comments and suggestions.

I have not been able to locate the adhesive tape w/sealant from Bomar,
but have a request into them.

I'll post something when I get this resolved.

Mike Mellon
LaVida 1996, #324

--
Michael Mellon