[C320-list] Installation process for galley sink drains

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:46:42 PDT 2023

Larry

Replacing the basket strainers beneath the sink is a royal PITA!   I tried
replacing with the forespar strainers and failed miserable.   After three
attempts I gave up.  Spent hours debating the pros and cons of widening the
drain holes at the bottom to use the ambassador strainers instead of the
forespar one.  Ultimately I took the plunge and ground the holes larger and
used the ambassador strainers.   The design of the ambassador strainer is
superior in every way.   The grinding job wasn’t as bad as I thought it
would be.  I completed the entire job start to finish including the
grinding in less than an hour.

Good luck

Troy Dunn
Hull #514