[C320-list] Garhauer Easy Glide Adjustable Genoa Cars

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 11:48:19 PDT 2023

Hi All,
We did this upgrade many years ago and love it.  As we did it a long time ago we have the ball bearings.   It was not that hard, just needed to be careful.  I've got the plates that they were shipped on just in case I need to take them off for some reason.  We do not have a back haul rigged but do have bungie cords that got from the car to a small block on the tail end and back to the car.  This is not a perfect solution but works most of the time.  It does need to be replaced every once and a while as I have not found any cord that does a good job standing up to the UV.
The ability to easily move the car certainly improved our ability to trim the sail.
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman
Somerset #671   San Pedro (LA) California