[C320-list] Bilge pump counter/alarm

Christopher Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 26 09:05:15 PDT 2023

   You can easily make one using a pedometer. Replace the little pendulum
   switch with a reed switch around which you wind thin copper wire. Add a
   series resistor to the copper wire and attach that simple circuit
   across the bulb on the switch panel that comes on whenever the bilge
   pump operates in auto mode.
   Fun little project !
   Chris

   On 26 Mar 2023 15:59, Scott Westwood via C320-list