[C320-list] Question regarding upgrading Lighthouse OS on new Chart Plotter

surprise thompson87.com surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Mar 27 10:33:54 PDT 2023

I have older gear and ended up downgrading my Lighthouse software when I discovered they had removed functionality from the P70 control head. Newer versions of the software do not permit going directly into wind mode by pushing two buttons at once. Ray marine gave no reason for eliminating that feature and I suspect lawyers at work. So my advice is read the change log very carefully before doing any upgrade of the software.