[C320-list] Toilet paper or no toilet paper in the head?

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 15:40:46 PDT 2023

Not straight in the garbage. Have plastic bags at the ready and "deposit" in them first then the garbage.  In addition, get across to everyone do your "business" on shore if possible .... only "number one" in the potty unless an emergency.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, May 6, 2023 at 6:22 PM, Yahoo via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Not a pleasant topic but an important one.            where I presently keep my boat there are no pump out facilities so we’ve made do using camping portable toilet bags but we’re moving the boat soon and will have pump out service.      I know many sailors don’t want toilet paper down the head, it goes in the garbage can. I find that unsanitary and wonder what the consensus is among fellow sailors, where does the toilet paper go?

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have Imagined!!!"