[C320-list] Toilet paper or no toilet paper in the head?

ART HARDEN artstree at aol.com
Sat May 6 17:27:59 PDT 2023

We don’t use regular TP as it takes to long to dissolve. You can by boat/RV TP at Walmart in their RV supply Automotive section. It dissolves quicker. You can buy the same at West Marine but it will cost double. We have used it I. Our boats for over 15 years and no problems. However, we try to only do #1 on the boat with #2 as emergency.

Sent from my iPhone
Art Harden
Catalina 320 "Tortuga" E-62
937.885.9380 (o)