[C320-list] Mast Plate / Compression post - 2007 Mark II

Steven Snyder mssnydr at gmail.com
Sun May 7 09:07:49 PDT 2023

Cannot speak to the USCG database, but my HIN is CTYC1101L607. It is USCG
documented. It was shipped in December 2006, but is a 2007 model. I am the
3rd owner. The original Owner bought it at the Atlanta Boat Show, where it
was the display boat (or so I have I have been told).

Steve Snyder
Windcatcher, #1101

We seem to have strayed from the OP’s original question, sorry. Can anyone
help Jim.

--
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and

- Theodore Roosevelt