[C320-list] Perkins M30 performance

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:21:49 PDT 2023

Bob, yes I also have a hard time telling when my tank is full, and how else
can you get a good fuel economy calculation when you can't refill your tank
to a known level?

Davis Instruments used to make a thing called a DAV-376 No Spill Fuel
Recovery System but they seem to be out of production.

A guy on this forum made his own that looks feasible:

https://www.thehulltruth.com/boating-forum/689348-avoiding-spills-fuel-dock.html

It is on my list to make one myself.  In the meantime I just don't come
close to filling my tank

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206
Naples, FL