[C320-list] Perkins M30 performance

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Wed May 10 12:40:11 PDT 2023

Like everyone else, I have the same problem with an unreliable fuel gauge.

It plunges quickly from quarter full to empty. I suspect there is still  diesel in the tank, but who wants to chance it?

My solution is to fill at a quarter tank.

Jack Brennan

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone