[C320-list] limber holes in fore and aft sections?

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 10:46:59 PDT 2023

On my hull no. 208, has 2 bilges.
Catalina Drawing number 320-2200 'Structural Grid Drain Locations' shows the upper bilge pan.
I'm sure this is the attachment Dave Hupe emailed to Lou.
Water dripping from the shaft drains forward to both upper & lower bilge.
I used blue food coloring to determine this.
So I hand pump water from the upper bilge pan, like the water from melted ice in the cold box.
And I hand pump water from 2 lower bilge locations:
Under the galley cabinet, remove lower drawer where I drilled hole for suction hose end of pump.
Under the holding tank, stick the suction hose into the 'floor timber' (as called on the drawing).
Pump either one because its the same water.
Also good place to pour bilge cleaner let it slosh around.