[C320-list] Mast thickness

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Sat May 13 15:52:19 PDT 2023

Scott, I did this many years ago when I replaced the original
plastic-headed thumbscrews with button head socket cap screws. Thumbscrews
would sometimes catch sail when raising, smooth, rounded button heads never.

Can't remember size but I know it was a fine thread. Tap drill was barely
larger than original threads, easy mod.  Will be back at boat on Tue and
will let you know size then.

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206