[C320-list] Insurance renewal

Christopher Nichols cinichols at btinternet.com
Fri May 19 00:45:40 PDT 2023

   Apologies btw. I'd tried to start a new thread
   Chris

   On 19 May 2023 08:33, Christopher Nichols <cinichols at btinternet.com>
   wrote:

   I had my increasingly frequent sticker shock yesterday seeing my
   insurance renewal come in at just over 1800 bucks. For an inshore
   policy in NE US this appears rather high (and 400 more than last
   year).
   Is anyone else in a similar situation and importantly has anyone found
   a better deal?
   For background I have been with the firm since I bought the boat in
   2010 and have never had any claim. The boat is afloat for only 5 weeks
   a year for our annual cruise and lives in a dry storage shed inland for
   the rest of the year.
   Chris
   (C320 #476 AmandaRose)

   On 18 May 2023 23:47, "surprise thompson87.com via C320-list"