[C320-list] Yanmar Transmission Question

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Wed May 24 06:08:48 PDT 2023

I can't help you with the transmission question. From my aging memory,
there are two blade fuses in the fridge unit. I would recommend pulling
them out, use sanding paper on the blades to clean them up, and then
putting them back in. See if that solves your issue!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - C387, #103
Columbia, MD