[C320-list] Raising navigation lights

ptormey 4square.net ptormey at 4square.net
Sat Nov 11 04:45:42 PST 2023

After installing davits, I discovered that the stern light was blocked too. Unfortunately, I was on a trip at the time so I bought a headlamp style light and zip tied it on the radar post!

Later. I cut the wires to the light in the starboard lazarette and patched them into a new stern light mounted on the radar post. Since I already had wires thru to the radar and the post has an external wire run it was easy to pop the wires out the top under the dome to mount the light.

Pat
Pat Tormey
s/v Blues Skies
Newport RI