[C320-list] White Smoke from Diesel Exhaust

Bob Borelli cassattc22 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:46:24 PST 2023

Now that is good idea Dave!    Anyway I am on the 'hard' for winter layup, first time for me.  Underwater hull need some sanding & paint.
I would like to pull the injectors.  Lots of pipes to remove.  Worry about contamination & bleed injectors afterward.
Then could be injection pump.  Like to have compression test.  Identify problem then solve it.
If I retired I'd have time for this.
Again just thinking replace the exhaust elbow & hose to muffler.
Then looking at Barnacle Buster for UW hull to clean 'husks' off prop, shaft & hull.
Reading info on Buster wonder if any experience on sucking this through raw water system?
Can do this on the hard this winter.
Any advantage to reduce operating temperature?  My M30 normal at 190F.
Jeez!  Spent lots of time figuring 'Sail Controls' for C320, really what I want to do.
But UW hull I need to sand & paint.  My plan 2 to 3 coats Micron CSC.

Bob Borelli thanks you all!  1995 C320 no. 209 at Duffy Creek Marina, MD