[C320-list] Catalina 320 Battery Charger

Greg Flanagan greg.flanagan at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 12 16:56:24 PDT 2023

   Given your usage I would get a 100AH Lithium battery and a solar
   panel/controller; and forget the AC charger altogether. I have products
   from [1]https://www.renogy.com that I am happy with. You can always add
   more power if you start cruising/anchoring.

   Cheers,
   Greg
   Hoop Dancer #1076
   Sidney, BC

     On Oct 12, 2023, at 4:48 PM, dmcnamara via C320-list