[C320-list] Deck Light Type

mseyler at cox.net mseyler at cox.net
Fri Oct 20 17:41:54 PDT 2023

I replaced the entire combination steaming light and deck light on my No. 232 last year, and replaced the deck light bulb with this LED:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077TKVY26/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s02?ie=UTF8&th=1

It fit, and uses less power.  I haven't used it much, so I don't have a great sense of how much light it gives, but any LED "bulb" that uses the 9mm bayonet socket should fit.

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality,
Catalina 320, #232
New Orleans, LA