[C320-list] Deck Light Type

Allan Field allanfield47 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:23:47 PDT 2023

>From my notes when I owned a C320.

*Light List*

Here are my notes about bulbs.

Also take up the mast: Something to clean the inside of the lens, and
something to clean the bulb contacts.

Anchor Light Fixture is an Aqua Signal

Bulb is 10 watt. 90200-7

Steaming light/deck light is a Perko fixture.

120 Series Perko, Inc., PO Box 64000D, Miami, FL 33164-0510

PERKO.com

Bulbs:  Steaming: Perko Cat. No. 69-DP-CLR

Deck:   Perko Cat. No. 68-12V-20W  OR OSRAM Decostar 51 Halogen 20W-12V –
44860WFL.

My boat is #392, 1996 vintage.

Fred

Amante #392

We made the mistake of replacing one of the Halogen bi-pin bulbs with a

20-watt bulb.

It burnt up the plastic of the adjustable fixture in the boat and could
have started a fire because of the extra heat it generated..

There is a warning that you can't read on those fixtures until you take it
down, that the maximum wattage is 10 watts.

DO NOT try to put anything bigger than a 10 watt G4 12Volt Bi Pin into
those fixtures.

The bulb is a JC Type Bi-Pin G4 12V

A source for them is http://www.bway.net/dglights//BI-PIN.htm
<http://www.bway.net/dglights/BI-PIN.htm>