[C320-list] Deck Light Type

Stephen Cox scox at timmin.com
Sat Oct 21 00:43:01 PDT 2023

I have a Mk II and the globe was a GE 440 Tractor 12v 35w.

It is a PAR36 size/shape globe and I replaced mine with an LED globe.

You need to be careful getting the old globe out if it has been there a while as it is easy to tear the rubber gasket as you do.  I
damaged mine and was unable to find a replacement or some other rubber section to use.  I ended up running some sealant around the
edge to sort that.

Cheers,

Stephen Cox
Tegwen #1141