[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

mseyler at cox.net mseyler at cox.net
Thu Oct 26 11:44:06 PDT 2023

I need to replace the fuel tank on my 1995 No. 232, and was surprised that
Catalina Direct now charges over $1,000 for a new tank.  Has anyone found a
less expensive source?

I saw an exchange on the list back in February of this year that mentioned
getting a tank less expensively through Ezell, and/or through Jeff Hare and
Ezell for his re-designed, larger tank.  Has anyone done that more recently?
I tried contacting Ezell, but so far they have not responded.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Mark Seyler

S/V Reality,

Catalina 320, #232

New Orleans, LA