[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

MICHAEL RAUH raceannouncer at verizon.net
Fri Oct 27 13:31:20 PDT 2023

About five years ago I replaced my fuel tank (1997 hull # 408).  I priced the tank with CD and Ezell.  The CD tank is an Ezell tank they mark up the price.  So, buying straight from Ezell is cheaper.

The new tank fit in easily.  I also replaced the fuel hoses and hold down straps.

Mike

On Your Mark #408

Sent from my iPhone