[C320-list] Fuel Tank Replacement

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Sun Oct 29 10:34:55 PDT 2023

Had an HPDE tank on a previous boat. Worked well. Big plus is you can see the fuel level. A minus was that the fittings to screw in the inspection plate weren't done properly. I had to use adhesive sealant to mount it. The tank tends to expand a little after it is first filled, so strap it firmly but not really tight.

Jack Brennan

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone