[C320-list] Missing Aft Cabin Door

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 17:58:36 PDT 2023

I would start by calling Catalina Yachts (not Catalina Direct).  However, if they can help you  .... undoubtedly it won't  be cheap.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 8:20 PM, Aaron Laskowski via C320-list<c320-list at lists.catalina320.com> wrote:   Hi All,

I recently purchased a '98 Catalina 320 and I didn't realize it right away, but the door to the aft cabin was removed and is missing. Not a huge deal, but it is just one of those things that will bother me to the end of days. Could anyone advise where I might be able to source a replacement door? Or am I going to have to fabricate a new one myself? Please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Many thanks,
Aaron Laskowski
#497 Spirit in the Sky
Long Island, NY