[C320-list] Missing Aft Cabin Door

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Tue Sep 12 19:21:18 PDT 2023

I understand the aesthetic issue but, as a practical matter, I've never closed the door in five years of ownership.

The only time it would be an issue is if you cruise with more than two people who are not close, which we never do.

The upside of an open door is air flow. Closing the door makes the aft Cabin stuffy.

Jack Brennan
Tierra Verde, Fl.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy A32 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone